what should i buy?

A budget build in my eyes is around 800, to answer that question... That give you enough to buy a descent deck (150-300), A descent sub, (used 100-150)(new 180+) obviously you can spend alot more but that will be an OK subwoofer. Now amps you want a good amp thats gunna last, That being said i would spend up to 300 or so on a new amp for a descent sub look around 1k rms and you should be happy. Watch the gains and bass boost etc. READ HOW TO SET GAINS FIRST... A box is the most important... or pretty **** close. Wire you can prolly get buy with some 4 guage get ofc. idk what that cost maybe 100 bucks. Anyways thats my opinion. But really i hate stock door speakers and **** so that still aint SHIT

Collage ? like a group of pics..oh you mean college..i see ...go back and pass the 5th grade before you try to dive into the ins and outs of car audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Collage ? like a group of pics..oh you mean college..i see ...go back and pass the 5th grade before you try to dive into the ins and outs of car audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Although that was funny STOP BEING A DICK MAN. EVERBODY NEEDS TO STOP RUNNING THE NOOBS OFF LOL

yes i know i am not a good speller. so what has good spelling did for you in life. (i tend to concentrate on the bigger things in life than spelling)

A budget build in my eyes is around 800, to answer that question... That give you enough to buy a descent deck (150-300), A descent sub, (used 100-150)(new 180+) obviously you can spend alot more but that will be an OK subwoofer. Now amps you want a good amp thats gunna last, That being said i would spend up to 300 or so on a new amp for a descent sub look around 1k rms and you should be happy. Watch the gains and bass boost etc. READ HOW TO SET GAINS FIRST... A box is the most important... or pretty **** close. Wire you can prolly get buy with some 4 guage get ofc. idk what that cost maybe 100 bucks. Anyways thats my opinion. But really i hate stock door speakers and **** so that still aint ****
thanks this helped me out a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go ahead an re-emphasize this: BUY USED.

I've spent a total of about $1000 on my system but it would have been much more if it was new. For you, I'd probably recommend a single 12 for right now. I doubt you've ever heard a REAL system with one good quality 12. Most people who have 2 12s have some cheap crap that seems loud but really isn't. One high quality 12 will blow 2 cheap 12s out of the water.

Here's my suggestion for a cheap system:

HU: Really, anything you can find used with 2 or 3 sets of preouts (leaves you room to upgrade door speakers later on)
Brands to look for: Pioneer, Kenwood, Clarion, & Eclipse

Sub Amp: Look for a used Hifonics or MB Quart amp if you want something cheap that'll put out the power it says it does

Sub: Again, look for used. American Bass, Sundown, AQ, Fi, Incriminator, etc

Enclosure: Get a ported enclosure professionally built by @double 07 ;

[quote name='mylows10']Send me a pm op I can and will help as best as I can with your budget[/QUOTE]
thanks i will be shure to message you when i have a question.

[quote name='T 2']I'll go ahead an re-emphasize this: BUY USED.

I've spent a total of about $1000 on my system but it would have been much more if it was new. For you, I'd probably recommend a single 12 for right now. I doubt you've ever heard a REAL system with one good quality 12. Most people who have 2 12s have some cheap crap that seems loud but really isn't. One high quality 12 will blow 2 cheap 12s out of the water.

Here's my suggestion for a cheap system:

HU: Really, anything you can find used with 2 or 3 sets of preouts (leaves you room to upgrade door speakers later on)
Brands to look for: Pioneer, Kenwood, Clarion, & Eclipse

Sub Amp: Look for a used Hifonics or MB Quart amp if you want something cheap that'll put out the power it says it does

Sub: Again, look for used. American Bass, Sundown, AQ, Fi, Incriminator, etc

Enclosure: Get a ported enclosure professionally built by @double 07 ;[/QUOTE]

i will look in to thees parts thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.