What do you use to clean your car?

there's MUCH better than zaino //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

and a polish and a wax are completely different things, so it can't be one product.

uhhh, no and i don't think i want to find out what it does LOL.
Actually, I've used it twice...

The first time on an old fiberglass boat that had been neglected for about 20 years. It belonged to a rescue squad I used to run with years ago. It was really oxidized and faded. Someone had left a bottle of this stuff around and I was in a cleaning mood so I trtied it on a section. It completely restored the color and shine.

Then, 2 years ago I bought my 95 Explorer. It had origianal paint that was supposed to be burgundy. Well, it was pink from years of neglect. I tried Mcguires Cleaner Wax, a Mother's California Gold Clay Bar, and a few other's. No change what so ever. One day I was Strolling through the local Pep Boys and spotted the blue and silver can, remembered what it did for the boat, and said, "What the Fukc? Why not? Cant make it any worse..." So I bought it, took it home and applied it by hand. When I buffed the surface off, BAM!! There was a nice, smooth, shiny burgundy hood with a really cool reflection staring at me. After I told my neighbor to get out of the light (LOL), I couldn't believe my eyes! It worked on the whole car.

Since then, I've told several of my friends with oxidized paint jobs about it. Everyone that has tried it has thanked me for reccomending it.

Apparently they discontinued it, but you can still find it on the shelves at Pep Boys. I guess there wasn't much of a market for it since you only have to use it once every 3-4 years or so...

hmm, since my paint isn't oxidized, i won't try it out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

not looking forward to accidentally reducing my black to grey primer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

and a polish and a wax are completely different things, so it can't be one product.
im aware of the difference between a wax and a polish...perhaps i should have said "wax,polish" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

whats better then zaino?

instetad of answering that question, i'll answer it with a question: what makes zaino so much better than everything else?

I like to use gojo orange on my tires before i put the wet coat on them. Takes all the crap of and will let them shine with the tire wet for about 2 weeks longer.

no, just leave and try and grow up, it's getting quite old. i'm trying to have a conversation with him and it was going just fine until you decided to come in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.