What do you use to clean your car?

Raisedin305
5,000+ posts

Banned
Miami,FL
Post everything you use to clean your car. I ran out of soap and I want to see what you guys recommend. I usually use Armorall (if thats how you spell it) to clean my interior (leather and dash), armorall to cleal my tires, mothers chrome spray and polish for the chrome, Magnum shampoo (soap), and degreaser when the tires are really dirty.

What do you use?

Just dont be ghetto and use dish soap on your car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Nah I won't.

I use armor all soap for the car. All purpose degreaser for the tires, fenderwells, and engine bay. Armor all for the tires, trim, and interior dash-panels. Armor all All purpose wheel cleaner for the wheels. Tuff-Stuff carpet cleaner for the carpets. Meguiars Gold Class wax for the final touch on painted surfaces. Use only terry cloth and diaper towels to prevent scratching or swirling your paint.

I use Armor All soap (it's in a blue jug, $3 at Target) and it works great! I use Black Magic on the tires, although it doesn't seem to work that good. I use paper towel on my rims (it gets rid of the spots and makes them shine!) and I just vacuum the interior, going to clean it eventually...

I use armorall everything, tires,rims,car,interior. And to polish rims or anything you should really get a mothers powerball, they work great and easily.

I have used Meguiars http://www.meguiars.com/ car care products for 20 years now and in my oppinion they are the best out there. Pair them up with a bundle of real cotton baby diapers and you got yourself a nice finish. For the wheel wells I use Krud Kutter full strength.
Meguiars Gold Class wax is the best wax I have ever used. I have used it on all kind of paints from enamels to cutoms candy paints. It leaves the smoothest cleanest finish.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.