What do you think I could hit (dB) in a competition with this setup?

supraman1379
10+ year member

Lifted 03 HEMI
Ocala, Fl
I have a JL Audio e1200 amp that is putting out 200 RMS X 2 @ 2OHM.

This is pushing two 10" RF P2's. RMS rating on these is 200 rms. So im pushing them to the max.

I dont know if you guys could tell me around what i could hit by me tellin you bout my setup but i thought id ask anyways.

I have a JL Audio e1200 amp that is putting out 200 RMS X 2 @ 2OHM. This is pushing two 10" RF P2's. RMS rating on these is 200 rms. So im pushing them to the max.

I dont know if you guys could tell me around what i could hit by me tellin you bout my setup but i thought id ask anyways.
why waste your time....

I think you could easily hit 120-130, I doubt you could hit 140's, but with the right box, you never know...

Don't pay any attention to people saying things like, "Why waste your time". Do well with whatever equipment you have. My brother used to run two older RF's, 200w RMS, and he pushed them with a Hifonics BX1500D until he got his Magnum D2. Those subs got very loud for the price, and even being way over-powered, they took a while to finally melt down. However, the new P2 and P3 line.. is garbage in my opinion. So be careful if you decide to overpower yours. They will blow surprisingly quick.

On an unrelated side note, I am selling my ED K 12" sub with custom box for a good price should you be interested. My single 12" was louder than my brothers dual RF P2's. And his were 12's as well.

T.J.

talbrech@css.edu

what about me:

2 15" brahamas with about 1400/1500w a piece in a ported to 35hz in a burb. i have no place to check and the box is in the making.

I have a JL Audio e1200 amp that is putting out 200 RMS X 2 @ 2OHM.

isnt this amp the new mono block? atleast i thought i knew the 1200 was. cuz i looked at it at a retailer for some reason.

ohh how bout me, two 10" Diamond CM3's 2ohm DVC in seperate custom transmission line boxes tuned to 30hz, pushed by my 400w rms (1000w peak)Kenwood amp (its a mono output but is 400rms on both outputs at 2ohms, its wierd) dont have a mic avalible to me either without driving a long ways.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.