What do you think I could hit (dB) in a competition with this setup?

If anyone would like some metering on a termlab.net sensor and is in FL' date=' let me know.
Simply finding your note and goofing around for 20 minutes is 5 bux.

Use it for 1 hr is 15 bux.

After that, an hourly rate applies....

Prices subject to change for distance that I have to travel, and duration used. There are also group discounts...[/quote']

Where in Fl are you, I dont have a loud setup or anything bu ti would like to know what it can do. Let me know id come over there next time im in florida.

C

I know im opening up a old thread. But i recently bought two 12's the P2's theyre way louder. So i am definately going to hit up a couple competitions this year.

Yes the 1200 was the new monoblock. and i have two 12" RF P2's now and theyre really loud sealed with polyfill in the box. Im thinkin i can hit maybe high 130's maybe low 140s. You think i can do it sealed? Or should i go ported?

going to a comp with a sealed box is a joke. in db drags, you are going to be in street b. eeven though you only have one 200 watt amp, the two twelves are going to knock you up to street b. GOOD LUCK.....

Dont underestimate my setup. its really loud even in a sealed box. besides, i havent even broke the subs in yet, i just got them the other day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.