What do you have to deal with to keep your stuff safe?

get a large piece of wood that wont fit into the hole of your trunk.

proceed to cut it in half, and carpet it for a false floor. drill four holes in it.

drill four holes (respective to the wood floor) in the bottom of your box- proceed to seal & bolt the box to the wood after you place it all in the car.

use 'security screws' on your subs so they cant get them out.

they arent going to be pulling that box outta the car. it litterally wont come out and the only way to get it out is to take the subs out.. and they cant do that eaither!

good luck theives!

proceed to cut it in half, and carpet it for a false floor. drill four holes in it.

drill four holes (respective to the wood floor) in the bottom of your box- proceed to seal & bolt the box to the wood after you place it all in the car.

they arent going to be pulling that box outta the car. it litterally wont come out and the only way to get it out is to take the subs out.. and they cant do that eaither!

good luck theives!

Yea thats similar to what i did with my beamer install, the only ***** about it is when you get a flat tire, talk about a pain in the ass to put a spare on. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

That false floor is a good idea...however what do you do when you have a truck? I was going to make a nice big, heavy box, bolt it to the floor numerous amounts of times, and use a few different types of screws when securing the sub. Do you guys know if its smart/possible to run a chain from the sub's basket to the floor?

But when I have equipment in my car, I usually back my truck up against my fathers truck, so if someone wanted to get into my trunk, they'd have to move my car...then proceed to get out the 200+ pounds of woofers/box in my trunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Thats what I did both years I parked in my old highschools parking lot where peoples stuff always got jacked. I'd either back into a spot so my trunk was right up to the other cars front or pull through a spot so a car that parks in the spot behind me would be there. They could still jack my deck and component speakers, but they would have no chance getting to my box and amps without TONS of hassle trying to maneuver around the car behind me.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Thats what I did both years I parked in my old highschools parking lot where peoples stuff always got jacked. I'd either back into a spot so my trunk was right up to the other cars front or pull through a spot so a car that parks in the spot behind me would be there. They could still jack my deck and component speakers, but they would have no chance getting to my box and amps without TONS of hassle trying to maneuver around the car behind me.
If its a car behind you, and not a truck...i doubt the theives would care if they fvcked the other car...they would bust your trunk open, haul the box out onto the car behind you's hood, then slide it right into their trunk. As a matter of fact, i could make it easier for them...

That false floor is a good idea...however what do you do when you have a truck? I was going to make a nice big, heavy box, bolt it to the floor numerous amounts of times, and use a few different types of screws when securing the sub. Do you guys know if its smart/possible to run a chain from the sub's basket to the floor?
Erm, i don't think so, I'm hoping your subs are inverted, but i still would not recommend it. I would vote bolting over some ghetto ass install with a chain around a sub, good lord, what is going on in peoples minds....

locked garage, stealth install with false floors,tamperproof bolts for sub,sub box bolted down from inside the box,alarm with sick range,a 12 gauge and a rottwieller. try and steal it. also adding a some metal straps to lock down/in my new indash screen dvd/cd/mp3.......that im gettin ready to order.

get a neon light transformer and hook it up to the steering wheel and they will get a nice 30,000 volt shock. it wont kill them but it will fry the hair on there body

good luck theives!

Couldnt they just smash the false floor wood, and carry off the box with shattered pieces of wood attached to it?

For mine, I HAVE A HATCHBACK.

Its pretty bad haha

I'm going to bolt it down with a few different bolt heads, then tint the windows really dark, and attach a metal fiber cable to it. (that doesnt rattle)

Plus I'm installing an alarm.

The only place I can't get to my car if the alarm goes would be in College. I park far away, and it would take forever to get there.

Most likely i'll get my stuff insured too

i live in a very quiet neighborhood. However the next street over is a mexican gangster ghetto. Im not being racist right now because thats how they want to be referred to as over there. if u even pass by and dont look they yell at you and say "WHAT U LOOKIN AT FOOL"

but back to the point. even if youre in a nice subtle neighborhood, people will come anyways from far away maybe.

4 of my friends' trucks got broke into. and we mostly all live on the same street. one got his HU stolen, one got his subs stolen, and the others just got their windows broken and just some minor things got stolen

I live in a very quite neghiboorhood also. The neghiboors get pissed when I play the subs.

The 2 towns that im close to are nice palces also. Im not really worried about getting anything stolen in them. But there are some places around here you gotta watch your stuff but I know where they all are and try to park in a spot where there are alot of people around and activate the alarm everytime.

i live in a very quiet neighborhood. However the next street over is a mexican gangster ghetto. Im not being racist right now because thats how they want to be referred to as over there. if u even pass by and dont look they yell at you and say "WHAT U LOOKIN AT FOOL"
Neighborhood fools don't refer to their neighborhood as a "mexican gangster ghetto" they call it by it's proper name. That is your own name for it so have enough balls to say it. And I realize that you don't like getting punked but it ain't the first time and won't be the last, **** happens in life get used to it and grow some nuts.

i live in a very quiet neighborhood. However the next street over is a mexican gangster ghetto. Im not being racist right now because thats how they want to be referred to as over there. if u even pass by and dont look they yell at you and say "WHAT U LOOKIN AT FOOL" but back to the point. even if youre in a nice subtle neighborhood, people will come anyways from far away maybe.

4 of my friends' trucks got broke into. and we mostly all live on the same street. one got his HU stolen, one got his subs stolen, and the others just got their windows broken and just some minor things got stolen
Just bust a cap and let them know "you ain playin"

318-Driveby.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.