22"wheels

get 20's....not to big not to small imo...with my car the whole cercumfrence of the 2 wheels are the same..theres like a 1/4" difference...

though in order to put 22's on that there would prob def be some mod's inveloved in order to actually turn the wheel full bore..

go ahead and get tuck 22''s in there and you wont be able to turn...second of all low pros are gonna be like 250 per tire...

"people who get big rims in a little car feel like they have to compensate for a lack in size in other places"

I personally have 22's on my truck and anything bigger on an SUV and you will have to do some cutting in the wheel wells. I think u will be able to fit them on their with some cutting so it won't really be "major modification" but it will be some work to get them on there

I personally have 22's on my truck and anything bigger on an SUV and you will have to do some cutting in the wheel wells. I think u will be able to fit them on their with some cutting so it won't really be "major modification" but it will be some work to get them on there

RRRRRRRRRight.....

My buddy has 4's on his suburban, there is a old school suburban with 3's on it. Numerous escalades with 2's and 3's on them.

id say no bigger than 18s on a car unless its strictly a show car. like this one rolls royce on 26"s but if your daily driving id stick with 18s max.

personally id go with 20's, i have a 2 door grand prix and i will put 20's on that, 20 compliment some cars and some cars they just look to big on, however i have seen on cardomain newer monte carlo's with 22's and they look **** good, but i have also seen caprices, older monte's, and some buicks and oldsmobiles 26's on cardomain, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

siddyboo

10+ year member
siddyboo
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from