What do you drive and how many MPG do you get?

1990 Mazda MX-6. About 25 MPG. I could get more if I didn't drive so damn fast.

Still, I love that car, its a keeper!

Edit: Here ya go, in the requested format:

1: Paid: $500 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

2: 1990 Mazda MX-6

3: ~25 city/ unsure of highway

Pros: cheap as fck. cool rotating vents, quite peppy, turbo's and

DOHC engines available.

Cons: No air, only one working window. Florida. High miles. No radio, however, is this really a con?

96 chevy 1500 EXT.....16mpg

02 dodge neon 30mpg- average between city and highway

02 dodge caravan SPORT! 20mpg- average between city and highway

1976 Nova custom

HP350

Duals

about like 5-haha would be getting like 10-13 if i didnt always drive at like 80 and race so much but owell what you gonna do when you have a car everyone thinks they can beat

paid $2400

1996 chevy blazer

16/20 city/highway , iirc.

pro's : comfortable. i dont feel like im going to get ran over by bigger trucks like i did in my celica. doesnt go too fast so i cant really speed. loud.

con's : gas. something always seems to need to be fixed. its 12 years old.

Nothing will ever beat the value of a cheap motorcycle for gas economy:
2005 Buell XB9

Paid 5k, can get older ones for alot cheaper

65mpg hwy, 50+ in town

Buy a cheap bike, keep your other ride for when you need to haul people/stuff or for shitty weather days
I have been debating on getting a bike. My fiance thought up an idea yesterday. We have been thinking of getting her a new car or keeping hers and me getting a bigger one as my little Focus ST (Which I love by the way!) is just too small to haul around the family. So she goes, since my credit ***** and yours is good and I make more than you (thanks bish!) maybe you can get the car and let me drive it and you get a bike and drive my car. She has a 98 LTZ Lumina loaded, but needs more work to it.

So been thinking of actually buying a bike and even though about those Buells and just driving her car to work and what not.

Decisions!

18 mpg city

07 Altima

I drive in NYC....stop and go

plus I have a heavy foot like Brian Spilner

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.