What brands are not Made In China these days?

oh and //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif maddmike....stills' house is the ****ing ****. its huge, new as hell, VERY fancy and classy. **** you'd find on cribs, literally. oh and he has a blue dodge challenger in the garage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I've got a red Dodge Challenger in mine.

I work for a company that builds "Made In America" products from parts "Made In China."

oh and //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif maddmike....stills' house is the ****ing ****. its huge, new as hell, VERY fancy and classy. **** you'd find on cribs, literally. oh and he has a blue dodge challenger in the garage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
If true you can bet it's mommy and daddies or it's all stolen. People who are 19 haven't worked long enough to afford stuff like that. So like I said he's mooching off Mom and Dad or it's hot.

If true you can bet it's mommy and daddies or it's all stolen. People who are 19 haven't worked long enough to afford stuff like that. So like I said he's mooching off Mom and Dad or it's hot.

what the eff?!! how can you steal a house? u MADD stupittt

what about Designed in america? Being made in America is no worse or better in quality than being made in China...its just cheaper in china. its all about the design but i'd guess Japaneese designers would do it best. lol, hey they design some tight sh** just compare transmissions, japs know how to make em.

China, like taiwan has some of the most sophisticated manufacturing facilities in the world. guess where your computer that your posting on is made from? Quality is in the design, for the most part with electronics, you get what you pay for. i'm sure theres a few exception but its fault of design

what about Designed in america? Being made in America is no worse or better in quality than being made in China...its just cheaper in china. its all about the design but i'd guess Japaneese designers would do it best. lol, hey they design some tight sh** just compare transmissions, japs know how to make em.
China, like taiwan has some of the most sophisticated manufacturing facilities in the world. guess where your computer that your posting on is made from? Quality is in the design, for the most part with electronics, you get what you pay for. i'm sure theres a few exception but its fault of design
Yup I could care less where it's made. As long as the quality it there I'm fine with it.

The days of Made In America being "better" are long gone, trust me, I build a product "Made In America" and some of the **** that slips past quality is rediculous.

The only way we will go back to "Made In America" is if consumers are willing to pay twice as much, if not more, for the same product. We are a Wal-Mart society. Curtis Mathis was the best TV money could buy, but nobody was willing to pay the price when they could buy something from China for 1/2 the money.

BTW I'd take foreign engineering over American engineering any day... I deal with American engineering on a daily basis and my common sense is usually better than the American engineering, even though our engineers make twice what I make. When I'm pounding out the part I've got a lot better idea of what needs to be done than an engineer sitting in an office that comes out once a week to see if everything is working "properly."

Just a common sense FYI from somebody who actually manufactures a product. When an "engineer" changes the test parameters so an out of spec product passes quality there is a serious issue. I could have fixed the issue in about 10 minutes but they simply aren't paying me enough money to do the engineers job.

Keep in mind, I'm building a product your life could very well depend on one day.

I don't mean to ramble on, but it's hillarious when I tell them how to fix an issue and they completely ignore my suggestions. We have a major issue with a pump that goes in a respirator, yeah the thing that breathes for you when you can't breathe, and I told them how to fix the issue. Of course, my suggestion fell on deaf ears.

I fixed a testing system the other day, and let them know that it would be the last time I I did so until my money turned right. I've only administered networks for 20 years, apparently my input means nothing... yet they implemented my idea. I made it clear that it was the last fix I'd suggest at my current pay rate.

So when you wonder why the products we buy are made in China or Korea, think about me. They can pay me to fix it, or half ass fix it for a couple dollars a day. Guess which one they choose?

Anybody remember Curtis Mathis TVs?

idk bout yall but all this talk is gettin me in the mood for sum sesame chicken //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...