"Premium" audio brands.

hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
premium.png

Source: https://www.spglobal.com/mobility/en/research-analysis/premium-audio-enters-the-mass-market.html

What do you all think of this lineup?

Looks more like a comparison of brand recognition.
Click the link. Brand recognition was another chart. This is what consumers perceive as "premium" brands. More in context this is the sort of thing auto makers look at when considering who's name to put on the upgraded factory sound system, though I'd imagine other consumer electronics manufacturers might consider this if they wanted to sell a sound bar with a TV or that sort of thing.

Guess I gotta rip out my gear and run bose...I wanna run "premium" sounds...not the noname stereo integrity and cdt stuff I got now 😮‍💨

Because most "consumers" are not very educated about audio. BOSE is unquestionably the best marketed product in audio to date. They knew how to sell to people that are really ignorant about sound. Years ago, when I sold the stuff, we’d joke about BOSE al the time… “No highs no lows, it must be BOSE”!

Because most "consumers" are not very educated about audio. BOSE is unquestionably the best marketed product in audio to date. They knew how to sell to people that are really ignorant about sound. Years ago, when I sold the stuff, we’d joke about BOSE al the time… “No highs no lows, it must be BOSE”!
Then how do you explain a $1200 clock radio with no clock?
- "pet rock".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...