What brands are not Made In China these days?

isnt ia amps made in korea? fi dosnt make amps and if they did it wouldnt be made in usa. he is talking a company where products are built here subs and amps. mclintosh is 1,lol.

its too hard to do because everyone is such a tightwad and wants everything cheap we pushed it to this...

its too hard to do because everyone is such a tightwad and wants everything cheap we pushed it to this...
Right, I'm sure you've never been guilty of buying a made in China/Korea amp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Congrats, you just made yourself sound extremely ignorant.

I want to install a system but with a brand Made In America...do these exist?
Even if the amplifier is made in the USA, I'd be willing to wager that it utilizes components that are not. Same goes for subwoofers, although there are some "made in the USA" speakers that are indeed made in the USA.

blues car audio, linear power.
Blues >diyma
Looks like Ray has a new cheerleader.

Question for you... Why should I pay a 300% to 400% markup on Credence drivers when I can get them straight from Credence for less?

Who cares where something is made, as long as quality control are taken into consideration the product will be as good as it can get. No Apple products are made in the US but they're still expensive and all the fanboys love it, but their labor in China still earns **** for a living.

Unless you own a really old car, the newer Fords, Chevys and GMC vehicles all have parts that are NOT made in the US in them.

Yea o.k.....My name isn't Bill Gates...their stuff is High Dollar...BIGTIME. Thx tho.

Who cares where something is made,
I care because i'd rather have my hard earned money go to help another hard working American. It's called helping the economy...the more crap we all buy from China the worse our economy suffers and less Americans are working.

Fi isn't really all that expensive. And if you think that Fi is expensive, you won't be able to afford anything else made in the USA.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...