what are good characteristics to look for in a sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
First step stop posting in the wrong section. And second. Figure out what you want and what you don't want. And then go from there like ohm's DVC or svc, rms watts, peak watts, what size, and how many. I can tell you now you will get 28297392279 different answers here. And they will all be personal opinions. But everyone is pretty knowledgable here so pick and choise from there opinions

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Assuming there is no pole vent and you have a good way to keep that back panel airtight and rigid I don't see any reason this wouldn't perform the...
What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage
Don't forget Hoffman's Iron Law. You can have 2 of the 3: low end, efficiency/sensitivity or small enclosure size...
I've been a fan of the JL shallow mounts, and have actually heard a decent box with some Pioneers but the Focal are pretty darn good. The JL TW's...

About this thread

faeezhio

faeezhio
cape town, SA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jockhater2