What all do I need to compete in the World Finals

You don't need points with IASCA. They are a low budget org, and will allow you to just simply go to finals if you have the cash. DB Drag and Usaci require points and realy take finals seriously.

loud as in upper 140s and 150s. And the knowledge part...thats why I joined the foum LOL.
all depends on the class i think. you will need a super loud setup which means you will need a lot of support/backing and a shitload of money.

If its the box in the pic, then rebuild it. You will go through 100's of boxes to find what the truck likes. You will need alot of money to keep building boxes. You will need a good battery setup and a TON of power. To stay competitve you will need a stupid loud system and a stupid amount of money. If you can pull it off congrats...I would say do alot of research before you dive into the shark tank.

Oh and buy your self a meter so you can start tunign and building your system for SPL.

I would like to get a TL meter, but I dont have the money for that right now. But I am gonna be getting some grad money soon. Maybe ill get a bigger amp and alternator. And some deadener for a start and mess around with that for a while.

Im already being told I can take first in the next show I am going to. But well see bout that.

doing a mid 140 is not all that bad is loud by any right, but taking a 1st at a local show is not the same as keeping up with the loudest in any of the orgs.

You need a TL more then you need product. You can simply change wire/box/sneeze and you will change SPL you may never know with the meter. If you really want to compete then you need to buy a TL and do a ton of testing.

doing a mid 140 is not all that bad is loud by any right, but taking a 1st at a local show is not the same as keeping up with the loudest in any of the orgs.
You need a TL more then you need product. You can simply change wire/box/sneeze and you will change SPL you may never know with the meter. If you really want to compete then you need to buy a TL and do a ton of testing.
for db drag you need to be in upper 50s, you cant even have 40s in mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.