Southeast Region Augusta, GA - June 23,24,25!! SPL, Car Show, $$Prizes$$

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

kickinaudio
10+ year member

DO IT
Florida
Circuit City has stepped up and agreed to host one hell of a HUGE show on Friday afternoon/night June 23rd. We will be having a Car, Truck, and Bike show with a sanctioned 1x dB drag event to kick off the 3X weekend.

All proceeds from the Friday night show will go to the local Boys & Girls Club. We've already gotten over $300 in gift certificates to major chain restaurants to give away in the raffles. Last year's show we gave out over $1,000 in gift cards on top of subs, amps, neons, and tons more.

Dippin Dots Ice Cream will be on site selling their product and all profit from their sales will also go to the Boys & Girls club.

With 2 weeks planning last year we had over 120 cars show up for the show. (planned last minute as a memorial for one of the installers)

We will be offering Death Match....most likely for Street, Street Max, SS, and Extreme classes....along with Bass Race. (Deathmatch was insane last time with the winner taking home a pair of new L7's given away by Kicker!)

Saturdays show will be hosted at Tint Shop and also be a night show. These guys are always awesome hosts.

Sundays show will be hosted by Norton Stereo of Augusta and be held in the Hooters Parking Lot. Jeremy down at Nortons is excited and ready to hold an awesome show.

Circuit City will have some really nice trophies to give away on Friday and Nortons will also have some nice trophies on hand for Sunday.

Any questions or concerns about hotels or trailer parking can be sent to me via pm here on the site.

I'll post more info as it becomes available.

oh btw....the termlab screen will be shown on a 60+" plasma TV at the Circuit City show Friday night for all to see!!!!

------------------

------------------

Please post of PM me with any questions, this isn't the first time we've held these 3 day shows, they are huge in this area!

Come out for the good cause, the prizes/giveways, trophies, hooter's girls, and SPL!

ok guys, Casey and I will be the judges for these shows.

Last time we had 45+ a day for the shows and over 100 people spectating the first night!!!!!

Lets do it BIG AGAIN!

flyer.png

Download Flyer

Sundays show will be hosted by Norton Stereo of Augusta and will be held in the Hooters Parking Lot. Jeremy down at Norton's is excited and ready to hold an awesome show.

--------------

Come out for the good cause, the prizes/giveaways, trophies, Hooter's girls, and SPL!

I am there for this one!! HOOTER'S LADIES!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

the Sunday show
Thanks, I'm planing on coming up Saturday and staying untill Sunday. So I should make those two at least, if nothing changes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.