5,000+ posts

camry
dallas
cccarmeetv2.jpg

Starts at 3 till - hell freeze's over

Lake Worth BLVD

enjoy

TBP will be there too ask JNTAR about the TBP stuff... or post on here

Texas Bass Productions will be there from 4-8ish. Trophys for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each class as well as a best install and highest SPL trophy. Chances are we may have a team participation award, but dont hold me to that.

Classes and costs...

SPL $20

SQ $20

Both $30

SPL classes

Trunk Class Open

Amateur 0 - 400 watts

Amateur 401 - 800 watts

Amateur 801 + watts

Pro 0-400 Watts

Pro 401-1000 Watts

Pro 1001 + watts

SQ

Beginner (stock)

Intermediate (pro)

Expert

i posted this on a import site all this guys around dallas have system so i told them to show up aights //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i posted this on a import site all this guys around dallas have system so i told them to show up aights //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Cool. I have it on 7-8 different forums.

You going to get to go?

how far is this from dallas?
Lake worth is on the far side of Fort Worth. I'd say an hour to get across the metro-plex.

You can PM me and I'll give you my cell number. You can either follow me there or ride with me. If you ride with me you'll be stuck there till its over though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Is this show going to be big? cause the Car toys one wasnt that big,usually the Hooters ones are big.
I hope so. THat was the first cartoys show and they had another in frisco that was advertised on the radio. They were suppost to advertise the one we held.

What car did you drive? I probly saw you there.

I hope so. THat was the first cartoys show and they had another in frisco that was advertised on the radio. They were suppost to advertise the one we held.
What car did you drive? I probly saw you there.
I didnt go,i just saw the pictures online,i was supose to go,but my cousin that lives in Cedar Hill had work so I didnt have a place to crash afterwards,and i wanted to show him some crazy people with better systems than me. i dont even have a system all i have is bass(RE SX and an eD NINe 1),i need to buy some components,right now im just using some best buy pioneers 3ways using them active. But this show i hope its big,i want to see someone with MT's.

I think i have seen ur name on the RE forum? mine is MegaloRESE15(i dont have the SE anymore now its just the SX)

I didnt go,i just saw the pictures online,i was supose to go,but my cousin that lives in Cedar Hill had work so I didnt have a place to crash afterwards,and i wanted to show him some crazy people with better systems than me. i dont even have a system all i have is bass(RE SX and an eD NINe 1),i need to buy some components,right now im just using some best buy pioneers 3ways using them active. But this show i hope its big,i want to see someone with MT's.I think i have seen ur name on the RE forum? mine is MegaloRESE15(i dont have the SE anymore now its just the SX)
Yeah I post occationally on the REforum. DJman and my SPL car has MTs and 20.1s, but I doubt he will be in town for the show //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.