What all do I need to compete in the World Finals

I definatly think you should start small, and then...and only then if you are dedicated enough and prove yourself a few times at finals people will start noticing and thats how you can pick up sponsors and thats how you get the cash and equipment to build an Extremem Van. Remember it doesnt matter what class you are in...being competitive at world finals in any class is an honor and an achievement in itself.

I definatly think you should start small, and then...and only then if you are dedicated enough and prove yourself a few times at finals people will start noticing and thats how you can pick up sponsors and thats how you get the cash and equipment to build an Extremem Van. Remember it doesnt matter what class you are in...being competitive at world finals in any class is an honor and an achievement in itself.
Yea I know what you mean.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.