what a deal on this site jl 18w6 99 each

They are back up for sale. Gotta buy a batch of 8, though. I'm broke, but want one or 2, so if people are trying to go in on a batch, let me know. If not, u guys think I could flip them for more?

They're saying shipping weight is 850 lbs.....you'll end up paying MORE than $200 shipped each by the time you pay for 8 and shipping!

V.

They're saying shipping weight is 850 lbs.....you'll end up paying MORE than $200 shipped each by the time you pay for 8 and shipping!
V.
What are you talking about? Its 350 pounds... Lol.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

V.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

"...all 8 must be bought at once and they must either be picked up by you at our location or pallet-packed at approximately 850 lbs. total pallet weight and shipped to you via Freight Carrier."

says it in the description; the 350 is just the subs I think without the freight weight?

"...all 8 must be bought at once and they must either be picked up by you at our location or pallet-packed at approximately 850 lbs. total pallet weight and shipped to you via Freight Carrier."
says it in the description; the 350 is just the subs I think without the freight weight?
Deff a typo, no way a pallet adds 500 pounds. Lol. But I am waiting for a response. RAM said his shipment was like $30 shipping a sub, so its gotta be close to that or cheaper.

Here's just a few (20...lol) 18w6's for your viewing pleasure...

663a355e-orig.jpg

ok so someone should PM me if you have one and are looking to get rid of it? or 2? i have a few questiosn about how everyone is runnig them and such? what kind of power and what size boxes if ported...how are they sounding ported for daily and such

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.