what a deal on this site jl 18w6 99 each

I was surprised at how beefy the motors were...they're about 8" in diameter and there's a little "18W6" printed on the back plate. Overall weight is about 35lbs per sub.

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

I just found out about all this and I have been looking for 18w6's for the past 5 yrs now with no luck! If anyone has second thoughts about getting them please pm me and I will take them off your hands, instant paypal! I need two! Thanks!

I just found out about all this and I have been looking for 18w6's for the past 5 yrs now with no luck! If anyone has second thoughts about getting them please pm me and I will take them off your hands, instant paypal! I need two! Thanks!
Ehhhh someone will sell theirs in no time...

Expect to pay much more then 100 bucks if somebody decides to sells there's.

If for whatever reason I need to sell mine, they won't leave my house for less then 200 a pop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody got any of their's installed yet? Going to be building a new box for mine very soon. Shooting for a sealed box about 2.5 cubes net with some poly fill tossed in. Hoping to get the sound I am looking for and keep some of my trunk space.

Some of the ones I ordered won't be going in a build until the spring... 9-18w6 in an Astro off 3 U.S. Amps VLX-200 in a true "old-school" type build...the other 11 I ordered are going in two other builds for friends...

WOW!!!!!!! you ordered 20! Thats nuts. Would love to hear that astro with the 9 18's when its done.
Yeah, and none of them are for me... four or six are going in a buddy's H3, and four in another buddy's HHR. The Astro is another friend of mine that used to have 8-15w1 in an S-10 so he's looking forward to the old-school setup...

^^^^ Ridiculous inflation, but at the same time I don't want to get rid of them. If somebody wants them bad enough they'll have to pay me double what I payed shipped to my door. So they won't be leaving anytime soon.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

Best offer i've gotten was 2 used 12w6v2's and 50 bucks. Just didn't feel like a fair trade even though it was close to the dollar amount.

Had a dozen or so people asking to buy them for what I payed. Umm, right....That's like me going to walmart on black Friday and getting a 300 dollar laptop then you asking me to sell it for what I paid. It doesn't work that way.

**** they're 200 now
Still a good price imho. My cheapass would've passed if they were that much the first time around though.

Time to take mine off cl. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.