Brief site outages

Participant count
  • Participant list
They cut around half the search links to the site basically overnight and that is leading to the decline in traffic. By either removing them or de-ranking them so low to never be found.
Any time I try a search for anything car audio...I gotta wade through a a page or more of youtube links 😮‍💨

I thought about that and have made those threads only accessible by members. Even so, that shouldn't be a reason to demote an entire site.
I would suggest we are living in that bad of times. I would say it's possible, have no idea if it's probable. I mean the world is going to war and censorship is coming in hard via corporations, sometimes via the gov forcing them to censor. Just even allowing certain narratives that are correct or just allowing anything like free speech can get one targeted, not saying it is.

Last edited:
I expect this "update" will turn out to be a class action lawsuit in time, when enough webmasters get together. google will pay peanuts to shut us up and move on to new screw overs to further their stock price.

I expect this "update" will turn out to be a class action lawsuit in time, when enough webmasters get together. google will pay peanuts to shut us up and move on to new screw overs to further their stock price.
I don't know...they've gotten away with a ton of monopolistic practices already

I'm genuinely not trying to be controversial, but google not being broken up and punished and every country in the world basically fighting wars against the US are one and the same. I have trouble believing google itself isn't basically just a corporate front for the military industrial complex. Google is literally creating quantum computers that can predict the future before it happens because of the amount of data they absorb via the internet and google's massive reach. The tech google has is too high end for there not to be a serious relationship there...just saying. Like you're battling people who want to control people's minds and the future by using quantum computers to manipulate you. But no one being able to seemingly escape these things proves a technocratic state. Nothing will change until we have a free internet.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...