WANTING SUBS! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lookin for big/loud *** subs

Re3xxx
10+ year member

Okay im lookin for subs that get loud as hell, i'm talkin crazy *** loud. give me some ideas, maybe even some prices, i really want 3 or 4 15" subs. i have the money to spend i just need some help pickin what ones to choose, so many choices!!!!!!!!!!! please help out. all help will be very appreciated! just tell me some suggestions and maybe explain why, anything and everything will help, after i find the subs will start a build log

1st plan is

to dedicate how much of your viechle you plan on dedicating to car audio ?

and how much room is that actually ?

I figured more is better - so I made a box for two 10 inch subs with not enough air space for them

figuring that over powering the subs would make up for the lack of space.... it did not.

and a single 12" sub will sound / play better to me than my pair of 10s do in the wrong box.

so once you figure out how much room you have to work with -

then you can figure out how much air space you can dedicate to each sub

and that will dictate what size and how manny subs you can use.

then

you figure out what your power requirments will be.

what amps you will use

how much power they will put off at what ohm load.

then your subs voice coil configuration must match your intended ohm load at your amp.

then its install it all and wire it all up.

and then boom boom down the road you go.

1st plan is to dedicate how much of your viechle you plan on dedicating to car audio ?

and how much room is that actually ?

I figured more is better - so I made a box for two 10 inch subs with not enough air space for them

figuring that over powering the subs would make up for the lack of space.... it did not.

and a single 12" sub will sound / play better to me than my pair of 10s do in the wrong box.

so once you figure out how much room you have to work with -

then you can figure out how much air space you can dedicate to each sub

and that will dictate what size and how manny subs you can use.

then

you figure out what your power requirments will be.

what amps you will use

how much power they will put off at what ohm load.

then your subs voice coil configuration must match your intended ohm load at your amp.

then its install it all and wire it all up.

and then boom boom down the road you go.
He's got the money. Just get 4 15 DD Zs bro, get 2 Stetsom 12ks and let em shine.

and fit them in what ?

hell - if I had the money - id buy six 18s cause I love 18" subs but the airspace requirment is un realistic for any viechle I own
you could start with my old school pair of 05 RE XXX18's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif then only 4 more to go

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.