SOLD want to buy custom enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

sonso_chi

Help. I have always realized that I will not be able to make a box (no tools, no time, etc.) so I've always resorted to prefab.

Well, no more! I want a vented box.

I know you are out there, I am looking for a vented box for 2 12" Diamond D9 subs, 2 ohm version.

http://www.diamondaudio.com/products/pdfs/D9%20Woofer%20Tech%20Sheet2.pdf

http://www.diamondaudio.com/products/pdfs/Dual%2012%20in%20Vented%2005.pdf

I have a 1993 BMW 740i (E32)

approximate trunk measurements:

H: (only) 16 inches

W: (just over) 32 inches

D: (over) 36 inches

(none of these are over-estimated, under-estimated number if anything)

in terms of depth, with the lid open, it covers or 18inches of depth is exposed, the trunk then has an additional 18inches of depth going towards the inside of the car.

in terms of width, all the way in the back it is 32 inches wide for approx 7 inches depth, and then it widens to 35 inches for 10 inches depth and then farthest moving away from the car it is 46 inches wide for 19 inches in depth. Hopefully this makes sense.

Can you do it. If yes I have money in the bank and a paypal account for your desired $profit$ in this venture. Have I provided enough information? I can email more information including pictures. BTW, the trunk has grey carpet.

If possible I want a vented box from the above the links (the better of the two).

Can you help me, let me know....

Estimates?

Also, I do not trust the shops around here (in Chicago).

If you don't stay more than a couple of hours away from Chicago I'd be more than willing to drive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sonso_chi

sonso_chi
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
groundshaker87