Voltage question...

Participant count
  • Participant list

agarabaghi
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So my isolator broke, and now my aux battery is not charging. With the engine off and all the amps im reading 10.9-11.0v sitting. This could cause some issues with the amps and cause clipping right?

Im not running the stereo anymore, but i noticed my sub was cutting in an out, and then i realized the isolator was broken. One of the posts broke off and now it's set to always open (keeps both batteries separated).

Hopefully when the new isolator comes in, and i get the battery charged back up everything will go back to normal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.