Voltage Problems, Please Help!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
I checked today and it was at 14.1-14.4 at idle. And i was running the amp at 1ohm tuned conservatiley

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

I checked today and it was at 14.1-14.4 at idle. And i was running the amp at 1ohm tuned conservatively

I checked today and it was at 14.1-14.4 at idle. And i was running the amp at 1ohm tuned conservatiley 

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

I checked today and it was at 14.1-14.4 at idle. And i was running the amp at 1ohm tuned conservatively
Was that under load? Where was this checked? That's what you should be seeing though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.