Voltage issue with amplifier

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hogg_Man

CarAudio.com Newbie
Alright, so I installed this amplifier a while ago and it worked fine for about a good few months but one day the amplifier cut off. I've checked the voltage on the battery and it was over 12. I've checked the fuse near the battery and the fuse in the amp and both are in good shape. While the vehicle is off I checked the ground wire and the power wire and the voltage is over 12. But whenever I turn the vehicle on and check the ground and power wire again voltage dips down to 2-3 as well as the remote wire. Any ideas about what I may be doing wrong?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.