Anyone know y my sub statics instead of bass

RickyS1990

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jan 29, 2021
Phoenix Arizona
I was driving from work today and my 12 in kenwood sub with a massive brand px1200 amp was fine bumping like usually then it started raining and my sub stops bumping and static was coming out instead of the bass anyone know what the issue is ? The amp still glows blue the Sony double din still works and music still plays through but I don’t know what it is I just installed it last week and bought everything brand new

RickyS1990

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jan 29, 2021
Phoenix Arizona
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes that’s what powers my sub but i couldn’t tell you bro I paid like 240 dollars for some one to install it it worked fine but now it’s just a static and silence

RickyS1990

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jan 29, 2021
Phoenix Arizona
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’ll take pictures once I’m out of work bro I know the brand is massive ps 1200 amp tho it’s a 4 channel but they only hooked up 2

1aespinoza

May 22, 2013
Pharr, Texas
They are telling me my rca jacks might be wet or something I just want other peoples opinions
In that case, unplug rcas from amp and hit it with a hair dryer. If static persists, connect an alternate music source. I recommend an 3.5mm to rca adapter which can be found at Walmart or Bestbuy, and connect your phone to the amp for testing.
Screenshot_20210131-091429.png

Did you know your trunk would leak, or is it just an assumption of the installer?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds