Anyone know y my sub statics instead of bass

RickyS1990

CarAudio.com Newbie
I was driving from work today and my 12 in kenwood sub with a massive brand px1200 amp was fine bumping like usually then it started raining and my sub stops bumping and static was coming out instead of the bass anyone know what the issue is ? The amp still glows blue the Sony double din still works and music still plays through but I don’t know what it is I just installed it last week and bought everything brand new

They are telling me my rca jacks might be wet or something I just want other peoples opinions
In that case, unplug rcas from amp and hit it with a hair dryer. If static persists, connect an alternate music source. I recommend an 3.5mm to rca adapter which can be found at Walmart or Bestbuy, and connect your phone to the amp for testing.
Screenshot_20210131-091429.png

Did you know your trunk would leak, or is it just an assumption of the installer?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.