Voltage help!!!!

I have a 2015 Chevy Cruze and the stock alt is 130a.About to be running 2) SQ HDC12's on a SQ3500 amp.

Just bought all Sky High wire which is all 1/0g from power wire, ground wire and even big 3!

I have enough money to buy a big battery to last me a little while because no company that I have contacted makes a HO alt for my car.

I'm wondering how bad my voltage would suffer daily on a XS Power D3100 or NSB G31?
Did you call Ohio Generator?ohiogen.com

Contact Us - Ohio Generator

I run this amp and a power hungry 800rms a/b 4ch amp with a 55ah batt up front and 2 100ah batts in the back with a mechman 240 charging at 15 and i never drop below 14 ever
that's even more than i was recommending, so i guess your electrical is plenty for that amp.

that's even more than i was recommending, so i guess your electrical is plenty for that amp.
You recommended 250-300amps at idle. He would need 360amp alt or higher.

Only difference nasty08 has to what op wants to get is a external regulated regulator or modified internal to charge 15 hot

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Most people can't afford that much alternator, that's why I recommended so much battery. If you want to go that route just use one battery and a ton of alternator output

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.