• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

cd6551
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Corydon, IN
Item(s) for Sale: Vifa XT-25 Tweeters

Item(s) Description/Condition: These are mint. Im just getting rid of everything to get my car ready to sell and buy a truck. I'll throw the PVC tweeter pods in for free if anyone wants them

Price: $40

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: free

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No harder than any other tweeters lol. They are very natural sounding so you shouldn't have to do much with them. I'll do 37.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...