video of my regular cab single 12 floating a pack of smokes

pretty sweet as a fellow single cab guy i know it takes a lot to even be kinda loud in these trucks
Yes you are correct. these trucks are not easy to get loud. this is by far the loudest to the ear reg cab ive ever heard. this setup has some nasty lows

THANK YOU glad you guys like. i dont think you can get much better in this truck. lack of space. i had to cut out half the rear panel reinforcement and replaced with L angle iron , i have up to 2.75 cubes to work with doing so

gd luck man!! send pics when you succeed. the challenge is you have to port out the side and you cant have your port smashed up against the wall. if you need any pointers let me know. ive had around 20 different setups in this truck. i owned a 1998 and 1 1991 s10 reg cab before this one all 3 with countless installs.

I'm working on going bigger 2 10 on twice that power but find the room without cutting up the truck is proving difficult but I've got a plan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.