User/Classified suggestion

Participant count
  • Participant list

MrSector9
10+ year member

Sparkomatic Rep.
i psoted this in another post... I will post it here as i imagine it owudl be a very good idea to have something liek this to protect from scammers.

Not really a rating system but have different user groups. Wouldn't need very many to do what I propse.

1. possibly after so many posts or maybe someway to verify their address can they be allowed into the group that can post on the classifieds(like a probationary period more for the whole board to make sure they follow the rules)

2. Have a user group that a mod can move you into if you have undealt with thing sin the classifieds. This group would be limited in posting, no more classifieds and also maybe a link in their sig that they cannot change (of the thing under their name) linking to the problem area) when the item is dealt with then maybe move them out of that user group.

This way right under a users name in PM's,regular posts and such would put their business out in the open so there is no way they can hide it or shrug it off until it is dealt with.

Well thanks for reading //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.