Pioneer discontinues user-replaceable parts within 3 years!

Faceplates are not considered wear items and generally last the life of the deck, so i don't think that's unreasonable at all. I'd be more disappointed that it failed so quickly than I'd be about the discontinuation. I'm currently running two Eclipse decks from 2010 and an Alpine deck from around 2016 that all work fantastic. Are you hard on your stuff?

I'm Running a Pioneer Double Din from 2010 in one of my rigs and it works perfect still.

The Problem is the Units made in the last couple years.
I've seen failure after failure across multiple forums with the current Pioneer units.

I had a Pioneer AVH-601EX fail on me in a year (would not read discs)

I'm Done with any Pioneer Units made in the 2020's until I start seeing different reports..
Maybe the current failure rate has to do with them being sold.

I'm Running a Pioneer Double Din from 2010 in one of my rigs and it works perfect still.

The Problem is the Units made in the last couple years.
I've seen failure after failure across multiple forums with the current Pioneer units.

I had a Pioneer AVH-601EX fail on me in a year (would not read discs)

I'm Done with any Pioneer Units made in the 2020's until I start seeing different reports..
Maybe the current failure rate has to do with them being sold.
Seems like Most Electronics are only lasting a year or maybe a few weeks afterwards. Makes me wonder about the newer vehicle amplifiers these days also( I have a few). I have quite a few 25 year old amps still going strong without Cap issues. 💩 👀 👀 as well as some good old HUs

Seems like Most Electronics are only lasting a year or maybe a few weeks afterwards. Makes me wonder about the newer vehicle amplifiers these days also( I have a few). I have quite a few 25 year old amps still going strong without Cap issues. 💩 👀 👀 as well as some good old HUs

Same here I got some amps from the 1990's still running strong, Some newer amps too.. still debating on what is gonna stay in my hoard lol..

Same here I got some amps from the 1990's still running strong, Some newer amps too.. still debating on what is gonna stay in my hoard lol..
Its been taking me a few weeks to box up my Audio gear. I stopped counting Amps at approx 465. Got at least another couple hundred in there boxed up, got about 60 left to do. Just in Amps. Took me a week to do speakers/components.. LOL, Subs took almost a week. I have 6 out atm.. Looks Like an Audio Shop?? I was Like WTF?? Still got stuff?? Dammned

Its been taking me a few weeks to box up my Audio gear. I stopped counting Amps at approx 465. Got at least another couple hundred in there boxed up, got about 60 left to do. Just in Amps. Took me a week to do speakers/components.. LOL, Subs took almost a week. I have 6 out atm.. Looks Like an Audio Shop?? I was Like WTF?? Still got stuff?? Dammned

Damn.. I don't have that many amps lol.
My woman would have a sh*t fit..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...