Looking for MyLows10 user for American Bass subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

ModestDb502

CarAudio.com Newbie
I frequent SMD forum but I've forgotten my login password and the email is long gone from years ago.

I recall mylows10 was an authorized American bass distributor and was looking for a set of XFL 12" subs. Anyone know how to reach him? Google shows he's a member of this forum too but I don't even know how to message anyone on here or maybe don't yet have the credentials/time in to message people privately. Any help?

I frequent SMD forum but I've forgotten my login password and the email is long gone from years ago.

I recall mylows10 was an authorized American bass distributor and was looking for a set of XFL 12" subs. Anyone know how to reach him? Google shows he's a member of this forum too but I don't even know how to message anyone on here or maybe don't yet have the credentials/time in to message people privately. Any help?

Why not just get them from Amazon or Ebay?

That's what I was thinking.. plenty on Ebay right now.

Yep!

Screenshot_20221004-223044_Chrome.jpg

I havent talked or heard from him in quite some time. i have bout quite a bit of gear from him and have even traded with him. As Stated.. There are plenty of other Sellers to buy from NEW,on line

American Bass has been one of the easiest brands to get in the US at prices so low it doesn't make sense to be a dealer shipping them from their own inventory. Pick your favorite reseller store and order them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...