Understanding Boxes... and putting 2 15" L7's in a 94 Accord

I'd like to see this pulled off; coming from another accord owner (1997 2 door ex)
I second that. I had a 94' sedan. Getting 2 12's in 3cu-ft ported in there was hard enough. I cant imagine trying to get anything bigger in there.

Dang man Thanks! Okay would you recommend a sealed box for me? 94 honda accord has a real small trunk. Also what size box would you build for 2 15" L7's? Ill be throwing 2000rms @ them @ 1ohm.
give them about 1.5 cubes per sub in individual chambers and stuff it with polyfill.

is urs 2 or 4 door? if its 4 you could easily port those subs.....
I have a 94 Honda Accord Lx 4dr. Sedan.... mark my word guys there going in there. I got all the materials and nothing but time. Also plenty of room to do a nice sealed box and stuff it with polyfill. I especially have enough room if I b uild the box inside the car. Not to worried abou it.

no way to go ported....most likely 4 to 5 cu. ft is the most u can fit..not enough for 15" l7s...for 15s u would have to fire them up...since height is in issue..well the hieght of clearence into the trunk which is just short of 15"....amp would have to be bolted to backseat...maybe enough space for right size battery as well..maybe even 2...thats realistically all u can do unless u want box to come into cabin and ride around wit no backseat

I have a 94 Honda Accord Lx 4dr. Sedan.... mark my word guys there going in there. I got all the materials and nothing but time. Also plenty of room to do a nice sealed box and stuff it with polyfill. I especially have enough room if I b uild the box inside the car. Not to worried abou it.
One thing for sure, you are gonna need a whole lotta time to build it in car. Let the busted knuckles, cussing n swearing, newly added carpet adhesive(excess woodglue), new interior scatches from wedging tool in begin!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.