Two Kicker Amp Remotes / Old Kicker Amp Shrouds or covers

Participant count
  • Participant list

barneythedino
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
Don't have the screws for the amp, just the covers. Paint is in decent shape, few scratches here and there. Normal wear and tear, no rust or anything like that.

Remotes and cords seem like they are in good condition. I never used them, but they look in good shape. One of them has velcro on the top. A little goo-gone and it'd be clean in a minute or two.

Remotes - $18 shipped each

Amp cover - $20 shipped

Take it all for $50 shipped.

JX4uv.jpg

payiz.jpg

Yeah, sorry crap camera was being a ***** with the flash. Uploaded another. I'm not sure. I think they are for the 350.2 ? I had robbed from my truck a few years ago. I'm pretty sure that's what they were for. These have been in the garage for awhile now. I can take measurements if somebody wants.

Inbox is now cleared. I don't know anything about what these will and won't work with to be honest. I only accept Paypal, and I'm moving on Friday, so I'm going to take this post down on Thursday if the stuff doesn't sell.

Also open to trades for SNES, NES, Sega, Gamecube games, or a Sega Saturn or Dreamcast system. Can add money for the right deal too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.