• Participant list

pjc
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
TX
Item(s) for Sale:

Rockford 400a4 and 250a2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Old school RF. Amps are in good condition. Each show minimal wear considering thier age. In the pics u can see a scratch or rub shown on each. I do not have the endcaps. I know they are hard to find. I never got them when I bought these and they were mounted out of site so it never bothered me. They work 100%. I had the 400a4 bridged on the front comp and the 250a2 on a single sub. Great clean power. Only reason I switched was because I came across a ZED amp that I had always wanted to try. No need for these to sit in the closet. I have been on this forum for a while now. I have all my itrader feedback on DIYMA. Thats where I have done all my buying and selling. Same name, pjc.

Price:

$175 shipped for the pair. OBO, but I feel that this is a fair price. The 400a4 is worth more than the 250a2, but together I think this is more than fair.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will most likely ship USPS flat rate. Where I live its the easiest and the fastest. I will package VERY well and the will go out as soon as I recieve payment. I like to make the sale fast and painless.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

RF4.jpg

RF3.jpg

RF2.jpg

RF1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah they are. At first I worried that the 250a2 wasn't gonna be enough for a sub. It was great on the sub. Very under rated power and very reliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't hold me to this but I think from from late 90s...98 or so? Very solid. That's why I am not gonna just let em sit. They need to go to someone who is going to use them. I was using them up until last week. Swapped them out to try some Zed amps.

Thanks... I gave them a 7 out of 10 because each one has a mark on top (in the pics) and the main thing is no endcaps. Endcaps are hard to find.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.