tweeters

Participant count
  • Participant list

NELSON583
10+ year member

FLORIDA
ok i need some help i have some bad noise in my tweeters i have a 4 chanell amp boss but i like to set my amp cross-over to put my tweters and my 6x9 but the cross-over no have a hpf,full,lpf boton only have a numbers star 40 then 80 and 100.130,140 then 150 finish 160 were i have to pu my tweeters and my 6x9 tanks

ok i need some help i have some bad noise in my tweeters i have a 4 chanell amp boss but i like to set my amp cross-over to put my tweters and my 6x9 but the cross-over no have a hpf,full,lpf boton only have a numbers star 40 then 80 and 100.130,140 then 150 finish 160 were i have to pu my tweeters and my 6x9 tanks
To be honest, I could probably help you with this, but I can't decipher your question from that. Can you reword?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.