tryin to come up with a unique build.....

Notloud00
10+ year member

Quiet
Everywhere
my bro has alot of money to waste on a system lol so im tryin to make him one that is loud and will turn heads. hear are the choices i came up with.

2 hdc3 aluminum 18's off 2 aq 3500's @ .5 ohm a piece.

1 21" warden off 2 3500's @ .7 ohm a piece.

2 21" DP's off 2 3500's @ .5 ohm a piece.

box will be behind 3rd row for the warden and the 18's but not for the dp's.

eventually he will double al these so im thinkin the 2 21's would be great but idk the wardens look amazing.

wut do u guys think?

That sounds like overkill. You could spend half that money and get nearly as loud with better SQ. I would go with a pair of 18s or even 15s, and put an amp on each. Spend the rest of your money on the HU and component speakers. End result would be much more enjoyable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.