traded my sub now have a question about a brand

Google

conceptxt124.jpg

[quote name='cmlucht']I had a Memphis 15 and a l7 12 that I traded today for a kicker CVR 15 and a concept xt-124 and I was wondering if the concept xt-124 was any good I can't find any information on them.[/QUOTE]

I think you lost out on some money there dude. Next time hit up the forum before you trade....

dammit @quakerroatmeal beat me to it.

You traded 2 turds for 2 bigger turds ..congrats! Do some research next time lol

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

yeah i like Blactimus Crime. not sure about quakerrotmeal, thats just odd plus oatmeal is nasty.
Hey u take that back! Oatmeal is delicious

You guys are hilarious, not sure how I became the best username lol. Blactimus Crime is pretty cool though. I don't even like oatmeal myself, it was just a nick name in high school so I used it as my user name. Odd indeed.

Actually the Memphis was OK the CVR 15 sounds way better and came with a custom slot port box, I like it way better than the Memphis.

The l7 I traded was old and worn so didn't care much about that.

I had 50 in to the Memphis and had 30 in to the l7 so i traded 80 dollars worth of subs for a brand new CVR and box and that concept thing so I think I came out ahead in the deal.

I was trying to find full specs on the xt/124 so I can make a box for it.

Its dual voice coil but strange that it only has 2 terminals instead of 4 so it is a constant 2 ohm not changeable.

But I'm giving it to my son and he has to make the box so wanted full specs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.