Toyota Alphard 56064 head unit replacement rear camera

Participant count
  • Participant list

StonkyRic

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi all. I have a toyota alphard with original Japanese head unit 56064.

I'm struggling to connect the current rear camera to the new head unit which has am RCA connector.

I found that connector B has pink wire live when put into reverse, so that is a start.

I found that connector K and C both need to be connected for the original unit to receive both front and rear camera signals, all other (except main power) can be disconnected. K is a strange connector shown in other picture, it has 2 wires in and shield around them, the 2 wires are brown and purple and both seem to show around 2.7volts. C only has 2 wires, a white/red and black/white, both those are showing 2.3volt. Connecting any combination of those to an RCA plug and putting into new head gives no signal. Not convinced these are straight forward video signals.

Connector K looks like this..

Struggling on how I can get the rear camera to work.. Amy help greatly appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...