Top brands for amps

This could be a never ending thread. Just get a decent name brand, that has been known to produce decent products.

just to name a few pg,memphis,jbl mtx, ect...

what do u guys think of phoenix gold? r they underrated or overrated? im looking at the x600.1...i was looking at sites at it stated 600 w...is this rms? or max?

I own a few pg amps. They are solid amps. Very nice choice. They are underated. The xenons are great amps, and they can produce full power at 1 2 or 4 ohms. the x600.1 is 600+watts rms.

I own a few pg amps. They are solid amps. Very nice choice. They are underated. The xenons are great amps, and they can produce full power at 1 2 or 4 ohms. the x600.1 is 600+watts rms.
im looking at all these stores..and some say its 300w rms..or 150w rms...

what are the real specs?

i think im going for the phoenix gold x600.1 ...are they quality? like will it break down on me? cuz i dont want it to be defective and have to send it back if i order online since i live in canada...its a hassle

phoenix gold is top quality. They have been making amps longer than most companies have even existed. Although they make great subs they are mostly known for their amps, which are very high quality. And if anything ever happends to your amp pg will take care of you, even if you live in canada. Even if you didnt buy your amp from an authorized dealer, pg will still take care of you. Product service is great if you shall ever need it. The amp will run all day long, and be cool to the touch. It also has a nice blue glow to it. May I ask what subs are you going to be using.

Pg double checks every amp before leaving the facility, so its highly unlikely to get an defective product, unless you buy it used.

the xenon delivers all 600rms into 1 2 or 4 ohm loads, which the others dont. And why did you put an memphis 1100d in their. he said he wanted 300-600 watts. It would be a waste getting the memphis and running it at 2 ohms, and only getting 600watts out of an amp thats capable of 1200.

Get the xenon you will be happy with it.

the xenon is far superior to every amp you listed, and it delivers all 600rms into 1 2 or 4 ohm loads, which the others dont.
Got anything to back that up? I don't have a problem with PG and I've recommended it to friends, but I absolutely love my Memphis amps and wouldn't trade them for a PG anyday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.