Top brands for amps

Yea dobt they'll still have them in a month. Check out RE's SE line and Incriminator's LI line. Li's are louder then SE's, but SE's are a sligtly better sounding diver overall and will do better in installs where you want a lot of low end.

im kinda confused you say price really deosnt matter yet you buy some of the cheaper stuff, not saying its not good but yeah just dopesnt make sense, i would say, memphis, us amps, Tru, i would go with any of those before the PG as far as PG its alright in my eyes, and some1 on this board is a pg fanboy, not gunna say who though. all i would do is shop around for a bit dont be in any hurry, i would say buy the sub then try to find an amp to match it power wise, it is easeier to work that way

The pg will do him just fine. Oh and your talking about me being a pg fan boy, but it seems like everyone on this forum talks about nothing but re audio all day long. We are all entitled to like whatever we want, and I like pg for a reason. If you had heard/ worked on half the systems I have, then you would agree also. Go with the xenon.

And another thing. Ide put my system against yours any day of the week, and destroy you in every way possible. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

And another thing. Ide put my system against yours any day of the week, and destroy you in every way possible. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
me?!?!

ok, whatever, i was givin ya **** about the pg stuff i didnt say they were bad, i just basically said that there are more companies out there besides pg,

ok you know what, screw letting it slide, this is a rant, just so you know it makes you look childish for saying "my stsem is better than yours", to me it makes it seem like your more out to just TRY and impress people more than you are into it for yourself:rolleyes:

also if you really think your system is better post some #s id really like to see what your hitting after talking ****, either way im done with you and your childish antics:rolleyes:

yah I admit it may have been childish saying that, but its funny to see how u cant even keep your composure when i mess around and say that. chill out
didnt seem like you were messin around:rolleyes: , either way lets just drop all this ********, its about amps, not #s, not about fan boys or anyting just amps;)

k bring97...if i didnt get a pg x600.1..what would u recommend? now i feel price is kinda important..around 600 rms is all i want..so hopefully same price range as a pg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.