Tips to avoid getting jacked

Ooooh yeah if you do get jacked and find the ones that have your stuff...i have found that if you ask real politely for them to give it up smooth...usually they will.However,when that doesnt work i have found if you stand feet shoulder width apart,and draw the energy up from the ground through your feet into your legs and channel it into a fireball.When you let that Bi**h rip on one of them...your stuff will magically appear at your doorstep wit an apology note...THAT NIGHT!!!

They dont want NONE of the DARK HaDOU!!!

stick to the basics. stick's, and etc. is the best thing to stay away from, dont advertise your system! stand outside your car and think like a theif. anything to slow down a theif is a good idea. start cheap and dont stop. security bolts instead of philips screws are nice, loud sirence are also bad ass, never bump near your home or places you park at for long periods of time also help. probably stated over and over in this thread, but be smart and think like a criminal.

Another good tip is to always leave an empty, clearly marked 44 magnum holster laying on the driver's seat. It's a very inexpensive theft deterent.

Sadly, if a thief wants your audio equipment really bad, he’s going to get it. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Alarms, tint, garages, dogs, etc. won’t protect your valuables. Plus if he doesn’t succeed the first time in ripping out your car audio, you’ll still end up with broken windows and the threat that he’ll come back later better prepared.

Steve Meade's Civic ftw

ftw=Free Theft Wheels because he forgot to arm it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif

Exactly a prime example of the benefits of passive arming. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

well ive seen a post on here about making a switch to disable the elctric. I think that is a great idea. But i also want my alarm to go off. Would it be pretty easy to do this, have a seperate battery for your alarm, and turn off all the power to the ignition?

Move to Texas. New castle law says shoot first ask questions never.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Pull down the seats.

Find a way to lock down the seats.

I have a hatch & I locked the back seat with Brinks padlocks. I also disconnected the hatch release from inside the car.

A thief is only going to bring what he can put in his pocket or carry in his hand.

Not necessarily. Can carry a tote bag of B&E tools & to carry at least your receiver, especially if it is raining (which they love because some noise is muffled & people tend to stay inside).

BTW... if they are a good thief, they are going to destroy your car or take it.

If you are security conscious enough & use multiple layers, you can prevent this from occurring & them staying around. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

But if they didn't get it the first time, they will get your **** the second time around.

Not if they know they are going to get caught, especially if they did the first time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...