Timmy's Ford Taurus doors by 04Murdalanche

"Cool, I can do it, I have a patented process where you only have to send me the top half of your door. I'm just going to cut everything else off anyway. Then I have a secret process of just lumping pizza dough on, I apply resin with my special toothpaste applicator and then you have your choice of rhino liner or lumpy carpet. I have the carpet special made lumpy to hide my beautiful work. I need 500 up front and atleast 3 months cuz pizza dough takes a long time to get rock hard. If you don't like rhino liner I can also use popcorn covered in carmel but that takes a few more months as my friend has to buy the popcorn. But for 500 you can't beat it."

"cool, i can do it, i have a patented process where you only have to send me the top half of your door. I'm just going to cut everything else off anyway. Then i have a secret process of just lumping pizza dough on, i apply resin with my special toothpaste applicator and then you have your choice of rhino liner or lumpy carpet. I have the carpet special made lumpy to hide my beautiful work. I need 500 up front and atleast 3 months cuz pizza dough takes a long time to get rock hard. If you don't like rhino liner i can also use popcorn covered in carmel but that takes a few more months as my friend has to buy the popcorn. But for 500 you can't beat it."
hahahahahahahha

"Cool, I can do it, I have a patented process where you only have to send me the top half of your door. I'm just going to cut everything else off anyway. Then I have a secret process of just lumping pizza dough on, I apply resin with my special toothpaste applicator and then you have your choice of rhino liner or lumpy carpet. I have the carpet special made lumpy to hide my beautiful work. I need 500 up front and atleast 3 months cuz pizza dough takes a long time to get rock hard. If you don't like rhino liner I can also use popcorn covered in carmel but that takes a few more months as my friend has to buy the popcorn. But for 500 you can't beat it."
so your saying this is edible?

@04murdalanche Your work looks like shit. absolute garbage. And you have the balls to charge money for that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like doo-doo lol. sorry about your door panels.. I am a newbie at fiberglass but I can do better than that for the experience lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from