Timmy's Ford Taurus doors by 04Murdalanche

Just to let you know, there's no fiberglass on the outside of that pod. Just sanded resin and in some spots he burnt through the resin leaving dry material.
Yeah, I see that. I think he added it to the inside though, they look pretty rough on the inside. I'll know more once I get them.

Yours look better then the others I've seen. Including mine. And I didn't have the complex curves he speaks of. He told me mine were getting sent to me paint ready. Nope. I have bumps and divots and this and that. On and on. He dodged me on progress updates too. Just always said "they're basically done and I'm gonna **** myself" well I did! In disgust tho. He reached in your pocket pretty good?

Yours look better then the others I've seen. Including mine. And I didn't have the complex curves he speaks of. He told me mine were getting sent to me paint ready. Nope. I have bumps and divots and this and that. On and on. He dodged me on progress updates too. Just always said "they're basically done and I'm gonna **** myself" well I did! In disgust tho. He reached in your pocket pretty good?
He said he spent a lot of time making these smooth. We'll see.

He didn't reach in as far as Timmy's.

He said he spent a lot of time making these smooth. We'll see.
He didn't reach in as far as Timmy's.

I know how that goes. He told me the same //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from