Timmy's Ford Taurus doors by 04Murdalanche

Is everyone seeing what I am seeing? All the work posted looks like a$$. Who would bed liner an entire door? Come on. PM me if you want them doors done right.. I will do it for half price just to show your boy whats up. This is crazy.

Is everyone seeing what I am seeing? All the work posted looks like a$$. Who would bed liner an entire door? Come on. PM me if you want them doors done right.. I will do it for half price just to show your boy whats up. This is crazy.
Ya I got fuckdd over bad on this one .. Thanks man I appreciate that .. I'm having another member fix them up tho ...

Was nice to see all the people who offered to help on this thread and the others ...

Gives me a little more faith in the fourms .. Thanks again for your offer bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

image_zps6d9dae4c.jpg

Some solidly built panels that were wrapped properly. No Bedliner garbage either.

image_zps6d9dae4c.jpg

some solidly built panels that were wrapped properly. No bedliner garbage either.
now this man here..ill hide his identity for now...this man is the man and is my new go to car audio guy from now on.one of the most honest guys in car audio. He is doing my doors for half the price of ding dong.good guy here people..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from