Timmy's Ford Taurus doors by 04Murdalanche

I will say he is doing my doors now and they don't look bad, told him to fix a few things for my application and should be done Tuesday I'm sure he will post em up. 50/50 on this lightweight cool with both just being honest so we will see.

Mind you that he offered timmy 50.00. Even told timmy ......bro your gonna have to buy new doors....real professional. ..I would never send someone there doors back looking like that. This is the whole point of the thread. If the resin he gave u ****** you should have ripped it out and redone the work the right way before sending them back...wich also took week after week. Tell them the 8 times you lied about when you were going to ship them back to tim. It took you from the end of july to the end of august to ship them. Hey tim doors will ship tomow...a week later..some excuse and ya ill ship them saturday then tuesday....then 3 months later they arrived..and by the way I dont talk ***** I just state facts and me and tim k go way back...

Fuck..

Thats like some Kevin trying to build boxes ****... if the resin and mad wasnt working, common sense (as someone paid you to do a good job) dictates that you use your own supplies.. not try to cover a shit job with rhino liner. WTF?!

SERIOUSLY a messed up situation!

in all honesty, shipping your door pannels to be build somewhere is always a bad idea... just bad. letting a panel cure on the actually door mounted up helps reduce warping. Also to the fellow whom did the job, how do you blame resin??? Add more catalyst to heat up the mix to cure faster! dotn blame the resin for the matt not sticking. jesus of all the things ive heard. One mroe thing, a glass job is only as good as its base. and the fleece stretch was ugly imo.

His is 05, any 99-07 taurus or sable should fit... there's plenty of them in every junkyard lol
Not by me every Taurus I have found is either stripped or the wrong color or too far gone

Now I can call lkq but there over 200$

I have been looking for someone to do mine also. I need to have a set put on my back doors since im sealing off the trunk, and i need 2 sets for my front

Not by me every Taurus I have found is either stripped or the wrong color or too far gone Now I can call lkq but there over 200$
There's a JY around here with around 25 or more.. I'd offer to send you a pair but it's a 3 hour drive there now that I'm in Knoxville

Best bet might be to put up a WTB ad on the Taurus forums, somebody might be willing to grab you a pair from a local junkyard

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from