Timmy's Ford Taurus doors by 04Murdalanche

Ya that's what your sounding like ..
Right? I'm the one who go done like a ***** right? I'm the one crying about some panel like a *****? You should have stopped being a ***** and worked on your own panels. Good luck *****, no wonder why you got fucked over.

Right? I'm the one who go done like a ***** right? I'm the one crying about some panel like a *****? You should have stopped being a ***** and worked on your own panels. Good luck *****, no wonder why you got fucked over.
You've been ******* his dickk in several posts .. I'm not blind gtfo this thread ..

One piece of **** in here is enough thanks .. And your buddy already has that spot filled

I'll leave the D1cl ******* up to you, as you need the panels fixed right? Might even have to give up the azz since your out of cash.

Sorry for not taking your side you saw his work before? Your dumb bitchh self gave him the job, if you didn't like his work you should have looked elsewhere. The only person you could be mad at is yourself. I'm sure you saw the truck doors before you shipped the panels right?

I'll leave the D1cl ******* up to you, as you need the panels fixed right? Might even have to give up the azz since your out of cash.
Sorry for not taking your side you saw his work before? Your dumb bitchh self gave him the job, if you didn't like his work you should have looked elsewhere. The only person you could be mad at is yourself. I'm sure you saw the truck doors before you shipped the panels right?
I've seen other work from him look far better then what I was sent .. And you can talk all the **** you want

Your a little bitchh that's the bottom line so it's whatever .. Now go **** that cockk you love in another thread ... Thanks

They're up in his build log man, go check em out.

People are still messaging me on here to get doors and dashes done man. Few people want my DC 5k on here too.

Lol that's funny:cool:

Ban me brah. Won't hurt my feelings.

SS is in the clear, why would he not? Wether I charged him 50 or a 1000, what's it to you? You people make it seem like I've scammed everyone on the site or something lol. I have 40+ feedback over the past two years I'm one of the most active buy/sell/traders on here..

But like I said. Call the mods in, if there even is any on this site anymore. I know Dustin **** sure doesn't give a fvck.

I don't have lots of time and tools are limited. I did silveradoSS' doors basically all in my dorm room. Lol wasn't easy but I made it work. Football and school take up a shit load of my time I barely have any to myself but when I do, I'm working on this shiz.

People just read one side of the story and roll with it. It's fine though.
No-one cares about your previous feedback. They care about you ******* someone over

wow this is fucked up... dude admits ******* them up and not giving two craps and still has other people coming to him for door panels!?!?! What has this country come to

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from