Timmy's Ford Taurus doors by 04Murdalanche

My vote is in to have him banned. i could care less about what he makes after what he has done in this thread. Hell the **** he put out before this thread wasnt worthy of a 500+ price tag. Can he do a chevy door decent...like 200 dollar decent...sure. So ss is in the clear hopefully. But yes he should be banned the op should file paypal.

Talked to him offline and he said the same. I know of one other set of doors he's working on as well that I'm anticipating.
FYI just so everyone knows, he's not paying much attention to this thread so calling him out is going to be pointless. Said he needs to focus on this work more anyway
Fucked up that he doesn't care that he screwed Timmy? INDEED...

The pics he has posted before slaughtering Timmys panels were all half assed.. he admits it himself when he claims that he "didn't have to sand any further being as it was getting rhino lined" Im a bit of a perfectionist.. and If Im paying someone, I expect no half ass work going into my vehicle... just saying.

Fucked up that he doesn't care that he screwed Timmy? INDEED...
The pics he has posted before slaughtering Timmys panels were all half assed.. he admits it himself when he claims that he "didn't have to sand any further being as it was getting rhino lined" Im a bit of a perfectionist.. and If Im paying someone, I expect no half ass work going into my vehicle... just saying.
Can't say it was for lack of trying as I've tried to get him to speak for himself both here and on MAF. But it's not like he sits at home unemployed, either. He's a full-time college student and has football to deal with as well. I'm surprised he can even find time to take on projects like this.

Can't say it was for lack of trying as I've tried to get him to speak for himself both here and on MAF. But it's not like he sits at home unemployed, either. He's a full-time college student and has football to deal with as well. I'm surprised he can even find time to take on projects like this.
Ya he's a scumbag enough said pretty much just showed that once again in silverados thread

Ive been waiting on this
They're up in his build log man, go check em out.

Fuckk him .. Hell be paying attention when nobody does buisness with him again
People are still messaging me on here to get doors and dashes done man. Few people want my DC 5k on here too.

His posts are going to go over about as well as Kevin's from now on
Lol that's funny:cool:

My vote is in to have him banned. i could care less about what he makes after what he has done in this thread. Hell the **** he put out before this thread wasnt worthy of a 500+ price tag. Can he do a chevy door decent...like 200 dollar decent...sure. So ss is in the clear hopefully. But yes he should be banned the op should file paypal.
Ban me brah. Won't hurt my feelings.

SS is in the clear, why would he not? Wether I charged him 50 or a 1000, what's it to you? You people make it seem like I've scammed everyone on the site or something lol. I have 40+ feedback over the past two years I'm one of the most active buy/sell/traders on here..

But like I said. Call the mods in, if there even is any on this site anymore. I know Dustin **** sure doesn't give a fvck.

I don't have lots of time and tools are limited. I did silveradoSS' doors basically all in my dorm room. Lol wasn't easy but I made it work. Football and school take up a shit load of my time I barely have any to myself but when I do, I'm working on this shiz.

People just read one side of the story and roll with it. It's fine though.

They're up in his build log man, go check em out.

People are still messaging me on here to get doors and dashes done man. Few people want my DC 5k on here too.

Lol that's funny:cool:

Ban me brah. Won't hurt my feelings.

SS is in the clear, why would he not? Wether I charged him 50 or a 1000, what's it to you? You people make it seem like I've scammed everyone on the site or something lol. I have 40+ feedback over the past two years I'm one of the most active buy/sell/traders on here..

But like I said. Call the mods in, if there even is any on this site anymore. I know Dustin **** sure doesn't give a fvck.

I don't have lots of time and tools are limited. I did silveradoSS' doors basically all in my dorm room. Lol wasn't easy but I made it work. Football and school take up a shit load of my time I barely have any to myself but when I do, I'm working on this shiz.

People just read one side of the story and roll with it. It's fine though.
Tell your side ****** because you've already tried your bs .. Bottom line is you lied and lied took my cash lied some more and sent me back un usable garbage and now you think its ok to keep doing buisness with out making **** right

Your a ******* POS

He offered timmy his money back and has yet to follow through with that so in my eyes its a scam pretty much. Should he be banned you guys can decide on your own.

He offered timmy his money back and has yet to follow through with that so in my eyes its a scam pretty much. Should he be banned you guys can decide on your own.
Thanks bro .. He has no intention to make it right .. If he did he'd of sent atleast the gear I sent back ... Not made jokes about it ..

So there's not much to be figured out

People neglect to mention that thats enough money to go to small claims court. Any judge would rule in favor of timmy if he can prove and show the judge what you should get for 500 dollars. Murdapanel would have to pay the 500 back, money for new panels, and possibly a little more depending on the judge.

Because that's what it was wtf .. 300+ cash a brand new ******* 130$ deck and new 100$ tweets .. Any other stupid fuvking comments you wanna make bitchh?
I wasn't aware you share the amount that was charged. Are you calling me a bitchh?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from