Thoughts on RE DESTROYER

Ive never owned a Destroyer, and iirc from the other thread, I didnt say I was any sort of expert on them, just the opposite. I recall them having soft-part problems, and generally being considered a failure. Im sure with a recone from PSI they can be built into competent drivers, but imo why go through that hassle when you could just find a better suited driver that doesn't need new soft parts in order to work for your application. Unless, like wenn said, you just want the notoriety of owning one of them.

If I was looking for a low-production sub that's actually still very useful, Id be looking for a Brahma Extreme. But then, they were basically just a xxx with Adire's dustcap on it.

I said weak for a 4'' coil, I like the HC 10 times more and the xxx a million times more but the XXX is my favorite sub of all time
I would KILL to have my hc's back. man I miss those woofers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.