Thoughts on JBL Gti MKII Subs???

016-4.jpg

another pic i like to post of mine

Because people see "JBL" and pass it over.
I never understood this. JBL is made by Harmon Kardon... They are a GREAT company. I have run mostly JBL amps and have loved them all.

I also have a JBL P1222, power series sub. Only used it for a little while but it was LOUD.

I run one WGTi 15 sealed in about 2cf. I love it. Awesome woofer. Very accurate and deep. I only use 400w, but my primary interest in getting it wasn't SPL. Honestly if you buy one of these for SPL, you're kinduva tard.

The only thing I dont under stand is the 12in model is 700rms then 4k peak? what is the deal??

Thats the only reason I haven't bought them myself because I would want to run 1500wrms

to each 12. Would that hurt them? Anyone??

The only thing I dont under stand is the 12in model is 700rms then 4k peak? what is the deal??Thats the only reason I haven't bought them myself because I would want to run 1500wrms

to each 12. Would that hurt them? Anyone??
You can run 1500wrms on that bad boy all day long with no worries, according to my JBL rep and from doing various installs, those ratings are for various install and setup types....kind of like a gauge if you will....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D

You can run 1500wrms on that bad boy all day long with no worries, according to my JBL rep and from doing various installs, those ratings are for various install and setup types....kind of like a gauge if you will....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D
Cool then I'll prolly buy a couple two. Iv heard good things about them:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.