The Worst Sub

Audiobahn isnt good for any of us, but those who dont over power their **** and have it set up decently its okay. I did an install using an audiobahn sub in a friend of mine's car with a box built to spec and 400w RMS from a kenwood 2 ch on 4ohm bridged and its just fine for her. Volfenhag same story. Now what about those imp Pionners with the oval 400w on the cone. Those ****** complete ass. Id rather have a no name sub. They atleast look cleaner.

I am so glad i brought this thread back. LEgacys should go in this thread. I will agree aboutthe immortals, soundstorm, and the jackhammer is funny. Pimp my ride always used ignorant stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.